How to Comply with Dietary Supplements GMP/cGMP Requirements
Don’t miss our experts in a live webinar as they discuss dietary supplements cGMP requirements (21 CFR 111) in today's market. Ensure product quality and safety when implementing your system and understand key cGMP testing requirements.
Feb 23, 2021, 13:00
Feb 23, 2021, 14:00
Dietary supplements continue to offer society an alternative option to optimizing health. Within the next 3 years, the dietary supplements market size is expected to develop into a $26.7 billion industry. As personal use grows, regulators have begun imposing standards that promote the safest product be provided to the customer.
While the FDA has established good manufacturing practices (GMPs), major retailers have also mandated that their suppliers meet cGMPs requirements (21 CFR 111) and Health Canada regulations. In order to hold manufacturers and distributors accountable, it is important that all businesses meet these benchmarks to ensure product quality and safety.
During this webinar, we will help the audience understand dietary supplements GMP/cGMP requirements (21 CFR 111) and ensure your implemented system complies with market standards, regardless of where your products are marketed globally. We will also help the viewer understand key cGMP standard requirements as well as testing requirements.
- Important risks surrounding quality dietary supplements
- Key regulations around the world
- Major benefits when implementing GMP/cGMP
- GMP/cGMP dietary supplements requirements
- Scope of testing to consider when developing a comprehensive testing program
- Key steps to successfully implement the system
- How can your contract laboratory support your cGMP requirements?
- Distinguishing between validated methods vs. scientifically valid methods
- Understanding USP specifications and methods
Wanda Hampton - Auditor, SGS
Francine Walker - Technical Director, SGS Chemical Laboratories Inc.
Jonathan Lackie - Western Regional Sales Manager, SGS
Can't make a live session?
Register now and receive a complimentary recording after the live event.
For further information, please contact:
Marketing Specialist, Food
t: +1 201 508 3065