Develop and Maintain Your Medical Device Certification During COVID-19
This webinar will how you how remote auditing can enable you to obtain and maintain ISO 13485:2016, MDSAP and MDD certification during the COVID-19 crisis.
Apr 21, 2020, 09:00
Apr 21, 2020, 10:30
COVID-19 is causing disruption in almost all walks of life. As the infection continues to spread, the demand for medical supplies is increasing. To continue supplying products to their customers, the medical device industry must obtain and maintain the necessary certifications.
At SGS, we have a plan in place to help new and existing customers obtain, transfer or maintain necessary certifications for medical devices during the pandemic. Join us at our webinar where we will discuss how you can use remote audits to obtain and maintain ISO 13485:2016, MDSAP, and MDD certification.
- To discuss the completion of risk assessments and disaster recovery plans with regard to the COVID -19 outbreak
- To inform manufacturers seeking certification to ISO 13485 and MDSAP during the pandemic
- To inform manufacturers already certified to ISO 13485, MDD and MDSAP during the pandemic
- To inform manufacturers of the potential for short-term certification
- To discuss the remote auditing process
- Risk assessment and disaster recovery
- Programs for obtaining and maintaining certification to ISO 13485, MDD, and MDSAP
- Remote audit solution
- Extension of scope to add new devices during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Short term certification
- Q and A
Medical device manufacturers registered with SGS, medical device manufacturers who are unhappy with their current situation and new companies requiring registration for the first time
Date/Time: April 21, 2020 | 11:00-12:30 pm EST
Cost: No Charge
Presenter: Greg Jones – SGS Technical Director Medical Devices NAM
For more information, please contact:
t: +1 201 508 3000