Environment Drinking Water Testing
Drinking water testing from SGS – ensure public safety with comprehensive water testing that is in compliance with Canadian regulations and standards, such as the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA).
In Canada, drinking water quality, regulations, analysis, and treatment are stringent. To help you meet your obligations and thus ensure public safety, we offer you comprehensive water quality testing that meets all provincial and national regulatory requirements, including the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA).
Why choose drinking water testing from with SGS?
We can help you:
- Ensure the safety and quality of the drinking water you provide to your stakeholders
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Canadian and Ontario drinking water guidelines, such as the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) and Regulation 170, Canadian Drinking Water Quality Guidelines (CDWQG)
- Comply with all Canadian drinking water regulations and standards
Trusted drinking water testing from SGS, Canada’s leading test provider
As a leading provider of drinking water testing in Canada, we have been licensed to provide you with water analysis and testing by the Ontario Ministry of Environment since 1994. We have also maintained a comprehensive scope of testing, compliant with ISO/IEC 17025, since 1993.
Our drinking water testing services include:
- Testing of all water samples (including treated water) from any public or private body or organization
- Water quality testing focused on public safety with full consideration of provincial and national regulatory requirements
- Regulatory lead testing (includes Ontario Regulation 243/07)
- Comprehensive analysis under the CDWQG and the Safe Drinking Water Act 2002
To find out more about our drinking water testing services, contact us today.