Environment Process Water Testing
Process water testing from SGS – comprehensive process water testing to help you meet all relevant Canadian regulations.
Whether you are an environmental consultant, factory operator, municipality, township or conservation authority, your process water must meet a range mandatory requirements. Our process water testing can help you meet all your regulatory obligations.
Why choose process water testing from SGS?
- Take advantage of expert testing for your process water
- Meet all relevant Canadian regulatory guidelines.
- Benefit from quick turnaround times to help you maintain your reputation and protect the environment
Trusted process water testing from Canada’s leading provider
Our professionals in Canada have been analyzing water for over 20 years. We have been designated as a licensed laboratory by the Ministry of Environment since 1994 and have conformed to the ISO/IEC 17025 standard since 1993 for specific tests.
We conduct testing for a range of sample types, including industrial process waters, mining effluent, sanitary discharge and storm water. We offer you in-depth knowledge of all relevant regulations concerning process water. Guidelines we comply with include:
- Guidelines to the Fertilizers Act and Regulations
- Ontario Regulation 511 – Protocol of Analytical methods used for the evaluation of properties
- Provincial Water Quality Objectives (PWQO)
- Ontario Safe Drinking Water Act, 2002
- Canadian Council of the Ministers of the Environment (CCME) Guidelines
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA)
- Wastewater and effluent characterization
- Comprehensive testing for unregulated private wells
- Regulatory lead testing (including Ontario Regulation 243/07)
To find out more about our process water services, contact us today.