Environment Surface Water Analysis
Surface water analysis from SGS – quality testing and analysis for surface water to help you meet your Canadian regulatory requirements and Provincial Water Quality Objectives (PWQO) testing guidelines.
Whether you are an environmental consultant or municipality, township or conservation authority, you must comply with a range of Canadian regulatory requirements for surface water. We offer you comprehensive surface water analysis to help you meet your obligations.
Why choose surface water analysis from SGS?
We can help you:
- Comply with government water regulations – our reports show that all required standards have been met
- Follow all relevant Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment (CCME) and Provincial Water Quality Objectives (PWQO) testing guidelines
- Report in accordance with all relevant regulations
- Understand your data with a dedicated customer service representative to answer your questions
Trusted surface water analysis from Canada’s leading provider of testing
In Canada, we offer you 20 years of experience in surface water analysis. As a result we can provide you with unrivaled knowledge and expertise in water quality analysis, along with state-of-the-art equipment and efficient processing.
Our surface water analysis includes:
- Surface water analysis to suit your specific needs
- Surface water testing for microbiological parameters as well as a wide range of organic and inorganic parameters under ISO/IEC 17025 scopes of accreditation
- LIMS reporting
- Lake water testing for swimming safety
- Surface water testing for drinking safety
We also offer a range of related services, including groundwater testing, effluent or waste water testing and drinking water testing.
To discuss how our surface water analysis can help you, contact us today.