Environment Municipal Discharge Water Testing
Municipal discharge water testing from SGS – analyze your sanitary water, storm water and combined sewage water to meet your Canadian regulatory obligations.
To meet Canadian regulatory requirements, you must limit the discharge of your sanitary and storm water effluent into the environment. Our municipal discharge water testing offers you a broad range of analysis, including composite and grab sample analysis, to help you meet all regulatory obligations and ensure your reputation is maintained.
Why choose municipal discharge water testing from SGS?
We can help you:
- Gain accurate test results for a range of sample types, including sanitary water discharge, storm water discharge, industrial process waters and mining effluent
- Comply with the Wastewater System Effluent Regulations and municipal guidelines relating to the release of process water into municipal combined sewage systems
- Get testing appropriate for the treatment and distribution of drinking water as per the Safe Drinking Water Act, 2002
- Comply with the Ontario Water Resources Act - Ontario Regulation 525 1998
- Identify a broad range of heavy metals
- Access analysis to complete your composite or grab sample requirements
- Benefit from analysis under Municipal Industrial Strategy for Abatement (MISA) guidelines and according to Metal Mining Effluent Regulations (MMER)
Effective sanitary, storm and combined sewage testing from a leading provider
Our expert lab professionals in Canada offer you over 20 years of experience in waste water testing and a reputation for providing reliable and fast results across a range of industries. We examine the composition of waste water, analyzing samples with care and accuracy for their chemical, biochemical or microbiological quality for a variety of clients, including:
- Municipal and township authorities
- Non-municipal year-round residential facilities that operate their own sewage treatment systems
- Industries with effluent
- Conservation authorities
- Mining engineers
- Environmental consultants
We also provide industrial, landfill and mining effluent testing for contaminants produced and discharged by a range of industrial companies, including:
- The textile industry
- Car washes
- Metal finishing plants
- Food processing plants
- The mining industry
To find out more about our sanitary, storm and combined sewage testing, contact us today.