Environment Contaminated Land Analysis
Contaminated land analysis from SGS – identify contaminants with effective brownfield analysis to meet your Canadian regulatory obligations.
Ensuring that your activities or legacy activities are not contaminating your land is essential. Our contaminated land analysis and brownfield analysis determines parameters that may have negative environmental effects – in full compliance with your regulatory requirements.
Why choose contaminated land analysis from SGS?
We offer analysis with a range of parameters specific to those that may be found at your industrial or contaminated site. Our brownfield analysis can help you:
- Analyze contaminants in soil, groundwater, water, liquid waste, sediment and sludge
- Provide proof that your land meets the required standards by conducting testing that complies with regulatory requirements
Trusted contaminated land analysis from Canada’s leading supplier of testing
In Canada, our strength lies in the variety and accuracy of our analytical offerings. Our technical experts can tailor testing to your needs to help mitigate your risk.
We have a scope of testing for specific registered tests to the ISO/IEC 17025 standard under the Canadian Analytical Laboratories Association (CALA). Our tests can include solid or liquid waste from industrial or commercial sources that are not hazardous.
Our contaminated land analysis is in compliance with:
- The Ontario Protocol for Analytical Methods Used in the Assessment of Properties (Part XV.1 of the Environment Protection Act)
- Analysis of solid waste as per Ontario Regulation 347/09 and using US EPA 1311 Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure (TCLP)
- Hydrocarbon impacted soils leachate package
- Slump testing for the determination of “liquid waste”
- Ontario’s Record of Site Condition Regulation (Ontario Regulation 153/04)
To find out more about our contaminated land analysis, contact us today.
Brownfield analytical testing in Canada
In Canada, we conduct analytical testing to help you make the right decisions when you remediate brownfields and redevelop abandoned sites. Our experts understand the importance of the accuracy and results. As well as testing within Canadian regulatory requirements, our team can recognize the differences in each situation and tailor testing to your specific needs. We can test:
- Ground Water
- Site specific containments
- Solid and liquid waste
Contact us to find out more.