Environment Soil and Sediment Analysis
Soil and sediment analysis in Canada from SGS – a broad range of analyses, including acid rock drainage, to help you identify soil contaminants and comply with Canadian regulations.
In Canada, environmental regulations may require you to detect and quantify levels of pollutants in your soil. As a result, you are obliged to identify contaminants and the risk they pose to humans and the environment. Our soil and sediment analysis offers you state-of-the art testing to help you identify soil contaminants.
Why choose soil and sediment analysis from SGS in Canada?
We can help you:
- Access a wide range of soil and sediment testing, including acid rock drainage prediction testing
- Identify soil contaminants
- Comply with a range of Canadian regulations, including Regulations 153, 511 and Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment (CCME) guidelines
- Make key decisions quickly with faster results and analytical facts
Trusted soil and sediment analysis from Canada’s leading supplier of testing
In Canada, we offer you over 10 years of experience in soil and sediment analysis. Our advanced instrumentation suite enables us to provide you with a broad spectrum of analyses which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- General soil properties
- Ultra-trace metals and major anions
- Full range of Gas Chromatography organics (hydrocarbons, PAH, nutrients, pesticides, volatiles, PCB etc.)
- Metal leaching test procedures (EPA TCLP 1311, SPLP 1312, etc.)
- Static and kinetic acid rock drainage prediction tests (standard and modified ABA, NAP, NAG, humidity cell testing, etc.)
To find out how our soil and sediment analysis can help you, contact us today.