Environment Herbicide and Pesticide Analysis
Herbicide and pesticide analysis from SGS – a comprehensive range of pesticide and herbicide testing to ensure compliance with all national regulatory guidelines.
Toxins from herbicides and pesticides can affect the health of humans and mammals. That is why, In Canada, you need to comply with a range of regulations set by both the federal and provincial governments regarding the permissible use and limits of pesticides and herbicides. Our wide array of organic pesticide and herbicide testing helps you to meet all national regulatory guidelines.
Why choose Canadian herbicide and pesticide analysis from SGS?
We can help you:
- Test your soil, water and organic samples
- Analyze samples for provincially listed pesticides and herbicides
- Gain effective test results to determine if your samples adhere to the Ontario regulations registered under the Pest Control Products Act (Canada)
- Test for semi-volatile organic compounds (SVOC) and identify whether your sample is in compliance with Ontario Regulation 63/09
Effective herbicide and pesticide analysis from Canada’s leading supplier
As a leading supplier of herbicide and pesticide analysis in Canada we offer you experience, expertise and a full range of services, We also offer you in-depth knowledge of all Canadian herbicide and pesticide guidelines, helping you to comply with the following provincial and federal regulations:
- Environmental Protection Act
- Ontario Safe Drinking Water Act, 2002
- Guidelines to the Fertilizers Act and Regulations
- Ontario Pesticides Act – and Regulation 914 under the act, providing a regulatory framework for managing pesticides
- Ontario Pesticides Act – Ontario Regulation 63/09
- Canada’s Pest Control Products Act
- Toxic Reduction Act
To find out more about our registered Canadian herbicide and pesticide analysis, contact us today.