Environment Airborne Contaminant Testing
Airborne contaminant testing from SGS – comprehensive air quality testing for dust, particulates, silica and metals to ensure compliance with Canadian occupational health and safety standards.
In Canada, you need to ensure that your air quality meets strict Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) guidelines. Our airborne contaminant testing meets your health, safety and related testing requirements by identifying and quantifying your air, dust and particles.
Why choose airborne contaminant testing from SGS?
We can help you:
- Identify airborne contaminants
- Test for dust, particulates, silica and metals
- Analyze for total respirable dust and total dust
- Identify respirable silica (Si) or metals
- Conduct metal analyses on personal filters
- Evaluate ambient air quality
Trusted airborne contaminant testing from a leading Canadian supplier
As a leading provider of airborne contaminant testing in Canada, we offer you state-of-the-art equipment coupled with knowledgeable experts for all regulatory tests. We follow the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) guidelines. We can also provide you with the NIOSH approved method or Canadian Center for Mineral and Energy Technology (CANMET) procedure for alpha quartz.
Our efficient silica filter sampling method produces consistent and accurate results that will protect your interests. Our ultra-trace analysis packages will give you the data and confidence you need to act in accordance with relevant legislation.
We follow and can help you comply with a range of Canadian regulations, including:
- OSHA Guidelines
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS) Guidelines
- Ontario regulations applicable to OSHA for materials such as air pollutants
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act (CEPA)
- National Ambient Air Quality Objectives (NAAQO) in Canada
To find out more about our airborne contaminant testing, contact us today.