Construction Welding Procedures
Welding procedures from SGS – expert support on all aspects of welding procedures.
In today's budget-conscious, highly regulated operating environment, understanding government regulations, customer specifications, codes and standards are essential for the successful completion of any welding project.
Our welding procedures services provide you with assistance in all facets of welding – from procedure qualification and welder performance qualification, right through to interpreting codes and standards.
Why choose welding procedures from SGS?
We can help you:
- Evaluate technology
- Determine test requirements
- Gain expert test supervision
- Record test parameters
- Perform qualification testing
- Prepare procedures
- Produce quality manuals and quality programs
- Acquire expert witness testimony
- Perform welding research and design innovative solutions
- Review welding procedures and produce rewrites to accommodate code updates
Industry leading knowledge in welding procedures
As a world-leading provider of welding expertise, we offer you unrivaled experience and in-depth understanding of CSA, AWS, API and ASME codes. As a result, we can skillfully guide you through project requirements, leaving you free to focus on getting the job done.
We also offer a complete package of hot tap welding, covering all pre- and post-welding requirements and securing your pressure vessels or piping without interrupting operations. Our hot tap welding services include:
- Mainline Carbon Equivalent (CE) and cooling rate determination
- EWI spot tests
- Welder training and testing
- Welding procedure development
To discuss your welder procedure requirements, contact us today.