Maximize the safety, productivity and utility of your racking systems.
Continual wear and tear from warehouse operations places stress and strain on your racking systems. Over time, this reduces structural integrity and load bearing capacity, compromising warehouse safety. SGS’s world class warehouse racking inspections and racking safety training help you minimize the risk of accident and injury while maximizing productivity.
- Reduce the risk of heavy fires, accidents, injuries and fatalities
- Comply with Canadian Standards Association (CSA) regulations for racking system handling and maintenance
- Avoid compensation claims and legal actions for non-compliance
- Ensure that your workforce is properly trained in warehouse racking safety standards
What we offer
- Initial risk assessment, to identify potentially hazardous conditions and examples of non-compliance
- A written technical report identifying damage, and offering recommendations for improvement
- Reports can be used to demonstrate Health and Safety Executive (HSE) compliance
- Post assessment repair, replacement and anchoring solutions
- Regular maintenance inspections, at the frequency of your choice
- Training in warehouse racking safety standards
Staff training is essential for ensuring warehouse safety. Our onsite training, delivered by certified CSA inspectors, provides your workforce with the knowledge and skills they need to maintain racking integrity according to CSA standards.
As the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, we combine expertise in global best practices with local knowledge. Our racking inspection services are provided by experts certified to CSA 344 User Guide for Steel Storage Racks, the standard recommended by the Canadian Center for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS).
t: 1 (844) 210 2957 (Select 1 for Sales)