GMO Testing Services
Accurate and cost effective GMO testing services to support the growing demand for high quality Canadian crops.
Quality assurance, traceability and sustainability
For Canadian grain producers and grain handling companies, the opportunity to attract new customers, both at home and abroad, has never been greater. To support the growing demand for high quality Canadian crops and food products, SGS delivers local, highly accurate and cost effective GMO testing. Our testing services cover:
- Flax (CDC Triffid)
- Canola – seed, meal and oil products
- GMO and Non-GMO screen for grains, food and feed products
Qualitative, quantitative and semi-quantitative testing are available.
Why choose SGS?
Local Canadian testing labs
- Quick turnaround times and speed to market for Canadian growers, manufacturers and retailers
- Competitive pricing and elimination of cross-border shipping costs
- Non-GMO Project Approved Lab; the Non-GMO Project is North America’s most trusted seal for GMO avoidance
- Accredited by Standards Council of Canada (SCC) to the ISO/IEC 17025 standard
Ease of service
- Bundled service options to save you time, money and resources on multiple tests
- World class, person to person customer care
- Global best practices applied locally by experienced and qualified staff
Global excellence/local expertise
We have been delivering testing and certification services to the global agricultural community for over 130 years. Within Canada’s grain handling and food system, we deliver quality assurance, traceability and sustainability from farm to fork.
Learn how we can help your business succeed in today’s global market.
To contact our lab directly, please call: 306-934-3559