Agriculture and Food Private Label Food Services
SGS’s private label brands testing and analysis service helps you (and your suppliers) to comply with national and international safety and quality regulations, and to address social and environmental concerns.
Our private brand food services help you make sense of the complexities involved in developing your own product lines. We can perform a private label food products audit that ensures all new and existing items meet the requirements of all the relevant single or global market standards. Our private label food certification service can also assure consumers in terms of issues such as sustainability and environmental impact.
Our renowned global network of field, laboratory and project management personnel will operate as an integral part of your private brand team to deliver the following services:
- Category and product specific testing protocols
- Certification and audits
- National brand equivalent programs
- Retail hygiene monitoring
- Supplier data management and reporting
- Sustainability services (e.g. those relating to social responsibility and carbon footprint)
- Testing for food, beverages and packaging
Contact SGS now to find out how our private brand food services can help to reinforce your brand and assure your compliance with local and global regulations.
Catch Up On Our Food Webinars
Stay up to date with on-demand webinars from our experts.