Agriculture and Food GFSI Certification
SGS’s Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) certification services align your organization with multiple food safety standards to ensure compliance.
These standards, which are either approved or recognized by the GFSI and therefore acknowledged internationally, include:
- BAP (Best Aquaculture Practices)
- BRC Global Standard for Agents and Brokers
- BRC Global Standard for Food Safety
- BRC Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials
- BRC Global Standard for Storage and Distribution
- FSSC 22000 (Food Safety System Certification)
- Global GAP (Good Agricultural Practice)
- IFS Food (International Featured Standard)
- IFS Logistics Certification
- SQF (Safe Quality Food)
Wherever you are in the food value chain, we can independently audit your food safety systems and get them certified against the requirements of any of the GFSI standards. This helps you and your supplier network to adopt the highest standards in food safety and comply with customer requirements. In addition, a valid certificate against a GFSI-recognized standard – granted by SGS – enhances your access to global markets.
As a world-leader in food safety audits and certification, we have an international, multi-lingual network of specialists ready to share their expertise and help you raise standards. We can ensure that your food safety solutions and systems are in line with the latest thinking and best practice, so that quality and safety become synonymous with your brand.
Contact us now to discuss how GFSI certification from SGS can help your organization.
Catch Up On Our Food Webinars
Stay up to date with on-demand webinars from our experts.