Agriculture and Food FSMA Training
Learn how to comply with the requirements of the US Food Safety Modernization Act with FSMA training from SGS.
FSMA, the most sweeping reform of US food safety laws in 70 years, regulates food throughout the supply chain. By changing the focus of food safety from reacting to contamination to preventing it, FSMA places new demands on US and non-US food producers, facilities and importers. They must comply with the new requirements in order to sell and distribute their products to the US market.
We have developed a new comprehensive training program to help you and your employees understand the complex new food safety rules and how to comply with them. To meet the specific needs of your organization, we offer courses in FSMA regulations that apply to:
- Food manufacturers and suppliers
- Food importers
- Pet food and feed manufacturers and suppliers
- Fresh produce growers and farms
A wide range of FSMA training courses
Our FSMA training courses include:
- Developing and implementing FSMA preventive controls for human food: gain a deeper understanding of the practical implementation of the FSMA rule on preventive controls for human food
- Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) training for food facilities: learn how to design and implement an EMP program and meet FSMA requirements
- FSMA food hygiene practices training: Understand FSMA food hygiene and preventive control requirements and how to minimize food hazards risks
- FSMA preventive controls qualified individual (PCQI) training: gain your FSPCA PCQI certificate for FDA FSMA preventive controls for human food
- FSPCA Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) training: understand the requirements of FSVP
- FSPCA Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) for Animal Food: get your PCQI certificate
- Implementing GMP, HACCP and FSMA preventive controls for human food: learn how to successfully implement a combined GMP, HACCP and FSMA preventive controls system
- Understanding US FDA food and allergen labeling requirements: learn about the FDA rules on food and allergen labeling and find out how to comply with FSMA requirements
Why choose FSMA training from SGS?
As the world’s leading inspection, verification testing and certification company, we have extensive knowledge of global food safety regulations. We have years of experience providing professional training, with courses taught by experts in their fields.
Contact us today to find out more about FSMA training.
Catch Up On Our Food Webinars
Stay up to date with on-demand webinars from our experts.