Quality Water Testing in Canada
How can you ensure the safety of your water and obtain water testing that meets all regulatory requirements and quality standards in Canada?
Whether you are a corporate client or a private individual, contaminated water can pose a number of risks that can affect sustainability, and severely damage your health, your profits or your corporate image. That is why, around the world, a number of authorities and laws protect water consumers from contaminated water. In Canada, this includes the Canadian Drinking Water Quality Guidelines (CDWQG) and the Ontario Safe Drinking Water Act, 2002 (OSDWA).
Compliance with these standards is essential. As a result, you need a trusted partner with world-leading expertise, experience and resources to help you meet your regulatory obligations and ensure the quality of your water.
Unparalleled water testing expertise and results you can trust from SGS
As a world leader in certification, inspection, verification and testing, we provide you with a wide range of water tests, including many that have been successfully audited to conform to the ISO/IEC 17025 standard. We offer you years of experience in water testing with countless samples analyzed by our highly trained experts.
Water testing requires urgent results. That is why we offer you accurate water testing and fast turnarounds. As a result, you obtain reproducible data, fast – helping you to protect your family, your clients, your consumers and your reputation.
We can help you:
- Gain fast, accurate and precise testing, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Ensure your products comply with all applicable standards and regulations, including Canadian Drinking Water Quality Guidelines (CDWQG) and the Ontario Safe Drinking Water Act, 2002 (OSDWA)
- Avert potentially hazardous issues and make informed decisions on time, as our unique customer interface "iOnView" gives you instant online access to approved data
- Confirm that your water does not pose any health and safety, and/or environmental risks
- Ensure a safe work environment and contaminant-free water
- Focus on your core business, as we handle everything from sample process design to the electronic formatting of reports and assistance with regulatory compliance
To discuss how we can provide you with accurate water testing in Canada, contact us today.